Monday, April 6, 2015

Sensual Snake

In my journey to conquer the hooping move "snake" I was able to use various tools to help with my practice this week. I already belong on Hooping.org and subscribe to hoopers on YouTube to look at different explanations of "snake" also known as shoulder or upper body hooping. I wanted to take a class this week however I was on spring break and took my advanced students to Los Angeles to dance for the week. I wasn't able to take my hoop but when I got to L.A. I took a pole dancing class while waiting for the kids to get out of the dance studio down the street. I also took hip hop and jazz funk while there however I chose to take this class because snake is a very sensual move. 


I wasn't able to try it out yet because I won't be home until Monday night and this is due. I will try it and remember the lessons taught by the teacher at the pole dance studio. Getting different ways to approach this move is and has been very helpful. If it is different from another I try it and see what works. That is the only way to improve. Continue to collaborate and physically try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment