Friday, February 26, 2016

Organizing reading for Review

After careful reflection I have come to an understanding that the way I was organizing my information was not good and I should have done things differently. While reading my literature journals I should have made notes about what I was reading and dropped each idea or thought in to categories. This would include the author and year at the top so that I can easily identify the source for referencing it in my paper. 

Right now I feel extremely confused and bogged down by the information and it's really frustrating me to no end. Having words all over the place and notes that I took in my notebook should have been more strategic. Now I am suffering the consequences of not starting out with a more meticulous arrangement for my reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment