Thursday, July 9, 2015

Strength Comes From Inside

I just finished the hardest class that I ever had in my life (RESEARCH & METHODOLOGY), (Thinks back to undergrad: the anatomy class my senior year or stats class was a walk in the park). I am just grateful I made through, although there were some days I wanted to throw in the towel and just not do anything. I was able to muster up some courage and actually get it done.

Sometimes I really do surprise myself. I get really down and negative about myself, although I should always realize I am a super strong chick. Just thinking about all the crap I've been through, yet I still continue to live. I am amazed and proud. Although there are days but mostly nights where the depression takes over and the dark blanket wraps around my body. Life looks gloomy and dark. I went back to school so I wouldn't be in my thoughts of depression and so far it's worked. Now I'm just extremely stressed out! Ha! Go figure. What will happen after I graduate? I don't know but I am looking forward to actually doing NOTHING for at least 4 weeks come June 2016.

I may be alone.... but I am my own cheerleader. In and out....I must prevail! I really don't know how but it happens. One more summer class...fall and spring...and voila....Cap, gown, and hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment